Monday, February 8, 2010

Wing's Website Launch: DeafTV.com

Dear Family and Friends:

Just a note to announce the launch of my company's new website, DeafTV.com. I'm pretty excited about the launch and even more excited about what it will become as we continue to add new content and move towards our 2.0 version with even more features and a more Deaf-centric interface.

I'm telling you all of this for two reasons: First because I'm proud of our new baby! And, second, to invite you to take it out for a spin. There is some stuff there that is accessible to "disabled" people (i.e. nonsigners). We could use the traffic to help us with our advertising sales.

I recommend the short film "The Blue Box" to you as an example. (http://www.deaftv.com/the-blue-box)

This film was produced from writing to final edit in about three weeks. The guy who made it is a local guy, a friend of mine, who also happens to be a Deaf graduate of UVU. (He plays the cop.)

Again, I'd appreciate your checking it out—and by all means, click on an ad while you are there!


Wing W. Butler

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi there! I just cam across your blog. I wanted to invite you to mine but don't have your e-mail address. Will you send it to me?

erinricks5@gmail.com
Thanks! talk to you soon

Erin Ricks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails