Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Papskerdoodles!

Papa, we wanted to give you a big hug on your birthday, but we are just too many miles away. So a video blog is the next best way for us to show you how much we love you. Watch our little video and imagine little arms and hands hugging your big Papa body.


We also have a few things to say that we couldn’t fit into the video...


Parker: "Papa, I love the way you give us treats and that good stuff. I'm really happy that you do that. But what I love the most is the way you tease me because it adds fun into my life. I hope that you will have a fun birthday without me, but still this video will feel like I'm right there with you. Bye, bye, Papa. I LOVE YOU!"

Grace: "Have a happy birthday and a great day and have a good school for a while and stuff. What I love most about you is that you are fun to play with and you make me happy. I like the toys you make for me and how you always want me to be happy. You are a hard worker, especially for me. I love you tons and tons and tons!"

Kate: "Apa, Looooove you … treat … snack … yummy! Happy day … burp (he-he)!”

Wing: “Hey pops, I’m going to remember antelope hunting with you and Parker for a long time. I don’t know if spotting the coyote, badgers and antelope will come first, or Parker poking out his BB gun to rescue the antelope anchored with sagebrush. Hmmm…. probably the 20 times you had to “go” in 100 yards! Grin. Love You gramps.”

Melissa: “Dad, there is not a day that goes by without me thinking of you. You amaze me in so many ways. The way you work for and care for your family touches all around you. Thank you for being such a powerful example of love, compassion, endurance and sometimes patience. It is comforting to know that you will always be there for me and support me in your loving way during even the most hard of times. I will always love you. Thank you for being my Dad. Please take good care of yourself so we can continue to build more and more memories together.”


3 comments:

bearclaw said...

Thanks for the fun surprise Blog. I think the video is the best present that I have ever had. You sure are good Happy Birthday singers. Kate's Burp was very excellent. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving, I need some kids to tease and torture. I'm very excited. I love you all and thank you again for a special present. Papskerdoodle.

Anonymous said...

I just saw your Papa Video! You were great singers and that burp was a perfect accompaniment. I have been very busy with Caitlin for she had her tonsils taken out on Thursday. She cannot eat anything but she has had popsicles, ice cream and lots of drinks. She does not like her medicine but she takes it for she knows it will help her. She has been sleeping with me so that I can watch her but she really is doing very good. We hope to see you at Thanksgiving for we love you all so. See you later!

Anonymous said...

Butler kids, your song to your Papskerdoodle (love that name!) was quite wonderful. I don't know if they will let Kate into the Mormon Tabernacle Choir if she continues to burp and Parker and Grace might need to keep more serious faces if they are going to fit into the MoTab. Your papa reminds me so much of my daddy (your great-grandpa Glen)which is a really good thing. You are truly blessed to have that big bear claw if your life. Hope to see you soon so I can hand out hugs and kisses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails