Friday, November 7, 2008

What Will #4 Look Like?, by Melissa

We are going into the Ultra-Sound office on Monday to see what gender little #4 will  be. While we are extremely excited to see if this baby is a boy or girl, we are even more excited to see what this little bundle will look like when the peanut is born . It seems like all of our childrens physical attributes are so different, but so alike at the same time. Maybe the "Look-Alike" meter will give us some insight on what the newest Butler bundle of joy will look like. So far we've hit a pretty even 50% for both Mom and Dad. Shucks! I thought I had the stronger DNA!



I knew Kate was the perfect combination of both Wing and I! I'm so smart.

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Well, it's Monday! What's the verdict??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails