Monday, November 10, 2008

Do We Want A Boy Or A Girl? Survey Says...

The new baby is healthy, growing at the correct rate, has all of it's body parts... and is extremely wiggly! The kids laughed when the baby kept giving the technician problems because it was so squirmy. Very cute to see it's personality already blooming.

We interviewed each child before the ultrasound was preformed. Here's their responses, desires and reactions...

BEFORE:

Parker: "Yes. I think it will be a boy. Definitely a boy. I also want a boy. I want it to be a boy so I'll have a friend to play video games with."

Grace: "I want a girl. I think it will be a girl, but I want a boy. Wait a minute. I don't know! I don't care which one. But having a girl would be nice because she would be a girl."

Kate: "I really want a dirl (girl). A dirl can play with my toys."

AND THE ULTRASOUND SAYS:

It's an "innie!" Definitely not an "outie." It was very obvious to the trained eye.


AFTER:

Kate: "A DIRL! I am happy!" (She also grinned and clapped her hands! When we went back to the car she cried because she thought we were leaving the baby at the Doctors office. Don't worry, Kate. She's in Mommies tummy.)

Grace: "I like that! It's a girl! It's a girl! It's a girl!"

Parker: "There are going to be too many girls in the house. Whew. It's going to be tough on me."

HERE'S SOME OTHER CUTE LITTLE DETAILS:



18 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Aww, poor Parker! I feel bad for the little guy.

Congratulations though to all of you! And my, that's quite the wave that little princess is practicing! :0)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What fun! Having another girl will be great. Remind Parker that he is being just like his grandpa. Papa Timmy has all sisters too! It can work out if there is a tomboy in the mix. That was cool to see the baby and her little hand. Remind me what the girl name is! I think that Pamasina would be gorgeous! Ha-ha! Also, now you will not be so much like your twin Melissa Butler of Hawaii. I love you all! See you at Thanksgiving. Also, I am so proud of Parker for what he did last week in school. He's the real man!

Lindsey said...

Congrats. Girls are fun, a little bit more expensive maybe, but that is very exciting!

Laura H said...

Ok, usually I dont see the baby when people show me their ultrasounds... but this time I can see. Very cool!!! Congrats. Girls Rule Boys Drool.

Cindy said...

Congrats! I love having girls! It's fun to see them be such great friends. I'm so glad my girls will have eachother growing up. Now poor David will just have to make friends, because I don't think he will be getting a brother, haha.

Nicole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. I love the before and after responses. What a cute idea. Parker will be in the same boat that my Gracie is in. How much fun. I love the ultrasound pictures. They are so touching. The whole baby growing process never ceases to amaze me. I am so thrilled for you guys. Does she have a name???

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Any names picked out yet?

Amanda Diane said...

Hooray for another member of GIRLS CLUB!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so hapy for this amazing little "dirl" that is going to join your family. The pictures of her were incredible, what a miracle a new growing life is. I think Parker is man emough to handle all of these girls. What great joy all of the Butler children bring to all of us. Hope to see you soon. Aunt Mamie

Mer said...

Congrats!!! Tell Parker I feel bad for him I know how it is to be in the middle of a bunch of the opposite sex!!

Angie LeBaron said...

Congratulations! Cute pictures! Isn't that just amazing that you can already see your baby. It never ceases to amaze me. We are very happy for your family! We miss you guys and would love to see you again soon.

Michelle said...

We are so excited for you. Our daughters will be in the same grade. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I'm sure she'll be beautiful!

Sherry said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you. Perhaps Parker isn't get a brother but maybe you'll add a blonde girl to the mix. :)

Cari J said...

Congrat's!! I love all the pics, it's so amazing all the things they can see in there. My Ryan can feel Parkers pain (even a little worse than Parker) Somehow they survive and they'll probably make great husbands to some lucky girl someday :)

Cari

Nicole said...

Hey Melissa,
I tried to order a temple picture and couldn't enter my info? Am I doing something wrong?

Nicole said...

Well, I am embarressed to tell ya that I figures out my problem.... I didn't have the number lock button pushed on my keyboard! WOW! Well, I think I got it all ordered. Do people usually frame them? I noticed the one at the ward party was on a little easel. Did you have to do anything to make it stand up okay, like to make it thicker? Not sure if that question makes any sence! I am excited to see it. Thanks

Nicole said...

The picture looks great. I just put it in a frame and I love it. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails