Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Blast From The Past: Cootie Catcher

Do you remember making these when you were a kid? Last night Grace googled how to make a fortune teller/cootie catcher and she found this video. We each made about three different sizes of these and now Grace and Parker are the most popular kids in school. In fact, Grace has 15 orders from her classmates. Needless to say... She's getting a bit tired!

Enjoy.....



How To Make A Cootie Catcher/fortune Teller - The most amazing home videos are here

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That's funny! I could have just taught her. I still remember how to make those. :-) I remember when I was pregnant with Mason, I was really bored at work so I made one to tell me what I was having. Yeah, I'm such a nerd!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails