Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tumbling Tots!


Kate just loves Tumbling Tots and her teacher Miss Missy. She looks forward to going every Saturday. Kate practices her newly acquired skills at home and is getting very good at somersaults. She points her toes very well and is an excellent jumper. The class is perfect for her because she is constantly hoping and running on tippy-toes everywhere she goes anyway. Now her happy skills are a bit more refined and she feels very talented. My favorite part is when she raises her little arms in the air after every trick.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tumbling girl! I love the pointed toes and your hands in the air finishes! I know that it takes hard work and lots of practice to be so agile and good:) I would love to be there in person so I could cheer for you! I miss you tons. You make me smile and giggle to see you so grown up Tater Tots!! Miss you! Keep doing your somersaults at home.
Love Gramma D.

Nicole said...

That's my favorite part too. Jack takes from Miss Missy as well. He prays that it will be tumbwing every day! I haven't seen you last few updates. I look today and there is Braydon right next to Grace in the program picture. Cool.

Laura H said...

I didnt know that Kate walks on her toes. Is this for fun or she a constant tip toer like Faith?

Michelle said...

What a talented little girl. I loved tumbling too and can spot talent when I see it and she's got it!

Amanda Diane said...

Hi Katie-Bug! It made me so happy to see your tumbling-tots pictures on the computer. You are so good at it! I'm sure you are the bestest tumbler in your class. I miss you sooooooo much and I can't wait to come play with you very soon. You will have to teach me how to do somersaults, okay? Love you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kate, I loved to see your tumbling pictures. I know you must be very good. Do you ever get dizzy making somersaults? Do you think your mom could do a somersault, or would baby Emily Jane get in the way. I love you and want to see you soon. Love, Aunt Mamie

Mer said...

See these are the things I will miss! How adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails