Friday, February 27, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date, by Grace

Today my Dad took me on a Daddy daughter date. He got me out of school one hour early. It surprised me. We planned on going to the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Movie for a long time. So we drove to the Fiesta on opening day. Kate came too. When we got there we ate shakes. We all got chocolate, but my Dad shared one with Kate because she really doesn't eat much. When we felt full we went to give our tickets to the lady.  She said we can't go in because we still had our shakes with us. So we drank it all and walked up to the movie. We got in and we were the only ones there, but one other person came in so then there was two people. The movie started. Music music music... there were a lot of songs. Kate danced a lot. Then we got home. I had a fun time. My Dad is cool because he takes me on dates. It makes me feel special. I love my Dad.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! I am so glad you got to go on your special daddy daughter date to see the movie. Yummy chocolate shakes, too! Wow you sure did have fun! I am so glad your daddy thinks of such fun activities for you to do together. Lucky sisters. I guess Emily will have to come on the next date with dad. I miss you and am glad you are feeling so much better. See you soon butterfly!!
Kisses and hugs,
Granny Diane

Cindy said...

How sweet! Daddy daughter dates are so important! It's hard to do our kids all seprately because it takes all month. he he Mommy loves the break though.

Anonymous said...

I love your Daddy too! He is wonderful at planning dates and being romantic. When is the next date?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails