Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th and Family Pictures




For the 4th of July, we went over to my Aunt Janet's beautiful house to celebrate my Grandma Parker's 80th birthday.... and our countries independence. We decided to give Grandma a family picture gift and she was thrilled. She just loves counting all of her grandchildren and it helps her to remember how many people love her when she sees their smiling faces. I've also wanted a new family photo of my little family since Emily was born. They turned out great! Amanda was the photographer. She has a way of making the kids smile and capturing their little personalities. Kate's best smiles came when Amanda had her say, "See you later, suckers" instead of cheese. I'm not comfortable with the word suckers, but she sure thought it was funny and it made for some adorable pictures.

This time we all said, "See you later, Suckers!" Suckers sure did the trick. I just love this picture!
Grandma Donna with the great grandkids.
Donna's entire family! They turned out surprisingly well since my Uncle Ray ran back and forth between timed shots.


Grandma and Grandpa. This is the make a funny face photo. It's my favorite of them.

Butler and Durrant family.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was such a fun day. I love your pictures. I still laugh everytime I see the grandchildren pictures because Lexi is having so much fun with Kate's hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails