Monday, October 5, 2009

Disneyland: Disney Day


Gotta love the Mickey Mouse pancakes. As a kid, my parents always made sure that we got to eat the mouse. I looked forward to every year. I loved looking over the counter and watching the chief make my Mickey pancake. It was even funner to watch my kids do the same thing and enjoy each bite of the mousey goodness. Definitely a must do at Disneyland!


Sorry no Kings or Queens this trip. That darn sword wouldn't budge!


The teacups! Kate has talked about riding the teacups for weeks. One problem. No one can stand them! We all get sick! Thank goodness for Grandma Diane. She's the only adult who enjoys those whirley, twirly, hurling things! So Grandma was Kate's partner. Thanks Granny!


We just love Pooh Bear and his friends. They will always be a classic.


The Haunted Mansion was converted to Jack Skeleton's Mansion. Very cute, but I do miss when the grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails