Saturday, October 10, 2009

Soccer


Grace has wanted to play soccer for the past couple of years and this year was her lucky year! She is such a little athlete with tons of speed.


Go Grace! Go! Coach played her at forward because she is the fastest one on her team. We had the strategy of kicking the ball really hard and out running her opponents. Every time she did this, she was a huge success.

Grace hustled every second she was out on the field. We loved hollering at her and cheering her on. Her parents just loved living their competitive lives through her. This girls got some serious wheels!


Grace just hated loosing! The league doesn't keep score, but everyone else does. Even when she wasn't the victor, she always smiled and was a good sport.


Grace's fan club. We could watch you hustle up and down this field all day. Go! Fight! Win!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace you were not only the fastest girl on the field, but the cutest, too!!! We loved seeing you kick butt! You are a winner:)
love you tons, Diane

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Hi Melissa! Loved looking at your Disney pics. What a fun trip! Heidi loved seeing all the disney stuff and wants to go too. LOL. And I see Grace has shorter hair... it's sooo cute. Looks like you are having fun in Utah and settling in. Oh, and I love how you arranged your disney pictures... a bunch all in one. I need to be a pro like you and do that. Why don't you fly down here and show me... hee hee. Have a great day!

Kara said...

Melissa Durrant!!!! Hello girlie!!!! It's me, Kara!! I just looked at all your darling Disney pictures- too cute!!! somehow I stumbled across your blog through my brother (Jared and Jackie (rose) Rasband)

HOW ARE YOU?? Your family is sooo adorable. I have a blog too but it is private. Email me at
clint_kara at msn dot com
and I will send you an invite!!!

Take care!!

Love, kara

Sharla said...

Looks like you've had a fun fall. We're hoping to go to Disneyland in March.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails