Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brother and Sister???

The gas station near our house has $1 fountain drinks between 2:00 and 5:00. It's a treat for the kids to  get big 44 oz sodas and we do it about once a week after school. This time I was waiting out in the car with a tired Emily and Kate. Parker and Grace went inside by themselves to buy the sodas. Grace came out with a very upset face on and Parker seemed confused. I asked them what was wrong and Grace said, "The cashier guy asked us if we wanted some gum for our make out session!" My reply was covered in laughter, "What did you say?" Parker told the cashier, "No. We're good." My laughter wasn't appreciated by Parker and Grace so I had to share it here.

1 comment:

mother of 3 said...

Thats a great story…and memory they will forever hate. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails