Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The meaning of "Tender Mercies," by Wing

When I first started this article I wanted to announce some of the cool things going on with my iSignVideo Business. The fact that it’s officially LIVE and that my first client wants to buy exclusive rights to our product seemed to bid for the leading title!

While that may be super cool, it’s overshadowed by something much cool-er and brighter than the first. Lately, I wondered if God is listening and if He was involved with what I do? And then suddenly a series of events occur and I am reminded in no uncertain terms that He's been there the whole time.

Thanks to Amanda, (I wanted to give you a hug because of this, but I didn't, maybe next time I'll be brave. grin.) my darn good sister who willingly babysat the kids and fought a lot of stuff to be here in Las Vegas with us, Melissa and I were able to attend Saturday's Adult Session of Stake Conference. What resulted was the serendipitous and certainly celestially organized run-in of my former Mission President, James J. Hamula, now a member of the seventy, on assignment to speak to our Stake. To make reverence of the occasion, it is enough to say that after receiving a talk that seemed articulated to Melissa and I specifically, having privilege to meet with him privately, and having his hands laid upon us in a blessing, I am convinced that God is meticulously involved in my life and does not shun the errant soul.

After shedding many tears of hope, healing and love, I am humbled to maintain the blessings of life, love and family through the atonement of Jesus Christ. For that, I search to share that testimony unabashed and desire to be counted within the fold.

The result is I am significantly hopeful for the next several months as I work my way towards being closer to the spirit and finding restoration of my soul and brining more light to my family. When that happens, you'll be invited! Grin.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A "virtual hug" will do! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda told me all about the wonderful experience you and Melissa had. Life is full of miracles! You and your family are very dear to me. Hang in there and know that you are loved.

Anonymous said...

It is truly amazing and a small miracle for all of you my son. We are all anticipating that special day in your life with great joy and excitement. We hope to be there too (of course if invited). I too am so grateful for that trip to Henderson and the courage Manda had to make it there. You are a part of our eternal family.

Unknown said...

Love you guys!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails