Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Happy Birthday Grandma! Even though we tease you by calling you an old lady... we truly think you are neat. In fact, we love you so much that we had to bundle all of our love into a movie. We hope you enjoy our nifty birthday moves made just for you!


From Parker: Happy Birthday Grandma! I love you tons and tons. I love it when you tease me and bring me treats and stuff. You always comfort me when I need it. You’re a pretty good Grandma... for your age! And you’re also pretty good at four square (but, I know that I am better). Love you lots and lots and lots!

From Grace: Hi Grandma, you are the best Grandma! I think you should come and see my monkey with the unibrow and a lot of things too! Please have the best birthday that you can. I love it when you hug me and tell me that you love me. My favorite thing about you is that you are my Grandma. I also love it when you help me. You are good at four square, loving me, being happy, teaching, shopping and giving me clothes. You are a good person in all ways. I love you forever and ever.

From Kate: I like that you laugh at my burps. I wish I could go "boop" on your tummy and hear you laugh. Last time you visited, I cried when you left and I wanted my Mommy to pick you up in the car. I was sad. Now I like to call Amanda, "Nama" cause that's your name and I like to say it. I have fun when you talk on the phone to me. Thanks for listening and for eating my pizza when I feed you through the phone. You always like it! I wub you... burp... Nama!

From Melissa: Happy Birthday, Mom! I am so lucky to have you for a Mother. I know that I like to give you a hard time about the good old days (your lack of clothes, towels on the car seat, the yard stick, de-junking, etc.), but even those silly moments hold a special place in my heart and always will. I don't know what I'd do without you. You have always been there for me and are always the first person to ask how I feel. I love how we have developed more than a parent and daughter relationship because now we are best friends! I love all of the things that we have in common and even don't mind "turning into my mother" because it would be a privilege to be more like you... But, don't expect me to walk outside with my garments showing. You deserve only the choicest of blessings on this very special day. I love you and always will be your sweet Melissa.

From Wing: Mom, the first time I met you I think I saw too much of you! Did you really think the washcloth was going to cover you? It is then I should have known we were gonna be close no matter what! Grin. It certainly showed you were open to having a new son in the family. Thanks for being Mom to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! I loved my birthday video. I laughed and laughed. Parker you are one cool dancer with those leg moves. You are real smooth. Grace you just make me smile and smile. Your feet are so light and airy. You never get tired. You were born to DANCE girl. Kate I love your twirls and the under the blanket routine was so awesome. You know how to make me happy! I am glad I got to see a peek of Joey in the dance. Well I am so glad that we all got to celebrate my birthday. I played the video several times and I just couldn't stay in my seat. I had to dance right along with you! What a wonderful day I have had. You are all so darling! Melissa I am glad that you do not mind growing just a teeny bit like me. You are my sunshine! Wing I also knew that we were destined to be close. Thanks for letting me be me. GRIN! Thanks for the most choice birthday gift. My heart sings and I smile all day long. Much love,
Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails