Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank You For The Comments, by Grace

Hi my dear fans,

I heard about your comments. I think that all your comments were great and they really impressed me. After all I am a good cook! And, me and Parker talk about getting on peoples goat. A goat is when someone bugs you enough until they just "get your goat." I love you my dear fans!

As requested, here is the recipe for my rice pudding:
  • 1 C rice
  • 3 C condensed milk
  • 1tsp Vanilla... or if you spill some in the bowl, it's OK.
  • Nutmeg... Just sprinkle on as much as you want. Watch my show for a good idea of how much.
  • Cinnamon.. Just sprinkle a whole bunch in the bowl.

Put all of those ingredients in a rice cooker and mix it up good and wait for the rice cooker to say it is done. Mine was about 20 minutes to cook. Test it by tasting it and it is a good idea to have somebody else taste it too, like Kate. Her opinion is always honest. It is also a good idea to look cute when you are making a cooking show. Try and make people laugh by jumping up on a stool or something like that.

I might put another cooking show on my blog soon. Since you are my dear fans, I would like you to vote for a meal that you want me to cook and then I will choose the best one. You can vote for hot chocolate, scrambled eggs, cup cakes or just see me eat them all gone! And then you could post me a comment so I can see what you voted for. You'll probably choose cup cakes or you could vote for just hot chocolate and cup cakes together.

Love ya! Watch my rice pudding cooking show if you want to again:

Grace's Cooking Show: Rice Pudding

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracie,

Thanks for putting the recipe on this blog. Now we can all enjoy your delightful cooking. I was very impressed with your maturity and camera presence during your latest show and would enjoy seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sissy Bug! Thank you so much for putting your rice pudding recipe on your blog. Now I can make it for Papa! He loves rice pudding!!!

As for your next show...I vote scrambled eggs. Then I can learn how to make yummy breakfast burritos with them. But on the other hand...I love cupcakes!!! You should do them too. Maybe that would make a great Valentine's Day cooking show. Make sure they have pink frosting! Then eat one for me, okay?

Love ya tons and tons!
XoxOXOxoXoxO
(Big hug, little keess, little hug, big keess, and on and on and on and on and on and on forever!)

- Manda :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Gracee, I tried your recipe and I just don't have your cooking skills. It tasted awful. I had an honest opinion given to me by Grandpa but I can not print his comment. It was a little too spicy for your eyes.
I am voting for the hot chocolate show with cookies or cupcakes as my 2nd choice. Oh by the way I tried standing on a stool but that didn't help me either.
Help me dear Grace I fear I am hopeless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails