Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4 Years Old

Today is Kate's big girl four year old birthday. For the last month and a half she has woken up every morning asking if it was her birthday and then cries to the tune of: "WHY MOM? I can't wait so many days for my dirfday to come! AAAWW MAN, DANG IT!"


Kate was thrilled to bring Strawberry Shortcake "pupcakes" to preschool. The boys got stinky crayon "pupcakes" because they are boys.



Kate requested french toast with berries and ice cream for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch and chicken nuggets with mac-n-cheese for dinner. Oh, I musn't forget the Sprite! It's her favorite drink.


Kate invited our neighborhood friends, Emily and Jessica to McDonalds for lunch. It's her favorite place to play. This year was the first time that Grandma Diane got to come to one of Kate's birthday parties.


Birthday girl fun and dog pile with four little stinkers on top.

The Tinkerbell cake was a hit! Kate even let everyone have a chance to blow out the candles. This year I realized that baby Kate is not a baby anymore. She only blew her candles out twice. The last two years she has blown them out a couple dozen times. She's a big girl now!


Kate got the full collection of Barbie Musketeers from Grandma Diane because Kate asked for, "a tons and a tons of Barbies. Seriously, Grandma. A tons and a tons!" Grandma Siu Mei sent her a card with ten one dollar bills in it. Her face illustrates her excitement at being rich perfectly. Kate also got an American Girl doll to play with her big sister. Emmy just rolled and rolled in the wrapping paper. I know what she's getting for Christmas!

Happy Birthday, Kate! We love you so very much. You truly are one of a kind. Life wouldn't be as fun without your sparkling eyes and bright smile. Seriously, Kate! We love you a tons and a tons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate are you still 4? I hope so! I had so much fun at your party. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!! You sure look cute with those tons and tons of Barbies. Can you love all of them at once? I love you tater tot.....xoxoxoDiane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails