Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bring On the Blessings!

Several years ago a Stake President promised me and my family that all things could be restored through the atonement, even time and hurt feelings. At the time, I knew the atonement had great influence in this life, but I wasn't so sure that it would touch all aspects of my life. 

Today, I know the power and blessings of the atonement more intimately. While I still don't know how it all works, I know the atonement is what has afforded me the blessings I enjoy now, and ever experienced in my life. There was a lot of mercy given in my life, but it was only obedience that unlocked the sweetest and purest of blessings.

It is at this time that I have expereinced what the Stake President (Gospel) promised.  I have never felt so much of the spirit, love for my family and desire to serve than ever before.

--------
Here's some other news:
  • I Got a Raise! I was managing a call center that was ranked 1st of 20 in terms of efficiency. So the company gave me a big raise.
  • I Got a Promotion! After getting the raise I applied for higher position in the company. A couple of interviews later, I am the newly formed Regional Director for the southwest area. I essentially oversee the development of systems and growth of 8 interpreting call centers.
  • We're Pregnant! I know Melissa already announced that, but it's my baby too! lol.
Bring on the Blessings! 

  
  

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, what an awesome blog! I just really enjoyed myself. All of your videos are so much fun. Congratulations on all the great things going on for you guys. Can't wait to check in on you again.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Yes, the atonement is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear about your blessings--The Lord's goodness and mercy is truly amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Bruce

Anonymous said...

PS. I Like that picture--it seems the Savior is a member of your family!

Bruce

Mer said...

That is wonderful for you guys! I love your cute little family! Well I guess you guys are not going to be little any more with another addition.

Angie LeBaron said...

Congratulations on everything!!!! I am so happy for you. I think you have an amazing family and that you are amazing people and deserve all the happiness coming your way. Your testimony of the atonement is beautiful! Congrats especially on the baby news. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails