Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!


Our little Katie Bug is three years old today! It's hard to believe that just three short years ago we moved to Henderson, were blessed with a beautiful little Kater Tots and have enjoyed her smart spunky personality ever since. It's been wonderful! She is a constant delight and every member of our family adores her and giggles at her every whim. She brightens our hearts every day and was brought into the world when we needed her most. Parker says that she is the boss of our family and we all agree, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
It doesn't matter who's birthday it is.... Kate ends up blowing out the candles at least two dozen times before the night is over. Since today is her special day, she got to blow out the candles 34 times! We would have gone a few more rounds, but she was ready to play with the princess hearts on the cake. She made us sing to her all 34 times and the song got shorter and faster as the night progressed, but we all enjoyed serving her and seeing her grin after every blown out candle.
Kate's favorite place to play is at McDonald's. We ate dinner there followed by the kids playing in the playland for hours. It was the perfect day for her. We love you Kate. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Amanda Diane said...

Hi Katie Bug! I am so happy that you turned 3. Being 3 is very special! I'm so glad you got to blow out the candles on the cake so many times. That would be so fun! I love you tons and tons and I can't wait to play with you soon!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a big girl you are now...3 years old! I just can't believe it! I am glad you got to blow out your candles 34 times. I want to do that on my birthday, but you will have to help me. I can't wait to see you and hug on you! Love you always,
Granny D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails