Thursday, October 30, 2008

Autumn Colors

Henderson isn't exactly a showcase of the change of seasons. The leaves don't change colors until winter and they usually just fall off the trees without any beauty. That's one of the things I miss about Utah. Autumn is one of the most beautiful seasons. I just love all of the different colors that nature paints upon the leaves. This year Kate and I were lucky enough to be in Utah during the beginning of Autumn. She thoroughly enjoyed the pile of leaves she helped Papa Tim rake up time and time again.

After we finished packing up our booth at the Battlecreek Boutique, Kate was rewarded with time in the park for being such a patient helper. She loves the park and will play for hours. She has a contagious smile that just tickles my heart. These photos with a little chocolate accent upon her mug are some of my favorite. They capture her little spirit inside and out!


Amanda is a great photographer and really knows how to capture her personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so darn cute. I love to see you raking up those leaves. You did a super job of helping grandpa Kate!
I think the playground is my favorite place to play also. We will have to go soon and slide until we get tired. You look extra yummy with a little chocolate on the nose Tater Tots:)
Love you tons
Granny Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails