Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mom is away!! The mice will play....well.... we'll STARVE!
















WE are so excited for mom! She's away working running a booth for her MyTempleArt business. We are so proud of her!
.
So while she is away we're trying to make do. We made a grocery list and menu for the 4 days we're on our own. It's tough, but Grace made the list and said she has alot of "intestines in her brain", well ..... she said, "at least it looks like that".
.
This is the most fancy dinner we put together. The rest of the time was filled with macaroni & cheese, cereal, and lots of ice cream, speaking of which.....I'm hungry! Parker said "Mom's way of cooking is so sudden"......and then he said with a twinkle and grin, signaling a joke, "I like your way of cooking, its better, well.....you really don't even cook." That's it, I quit being Mr. Mom!
.








.
Nonetheless, we're so proud of Mom! We're going to see what's in the fridge.......grin.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Dinner looks great! Did you save me some chicken?

I miss you guys terribly. But, I'm glad that your Dad is taking such good care of you. The kids couldn't be in better hands. By the way, Grace, your hair looks fabulous! And thank you Parker for the compliment... I think. (smile)

The booth is going good. Sometimes it gets a bit boring when not many people are around. But, most people think that our product is beautiful and really like our idea. The pictures have been well received. Most of all, I am having full selling my temple art. I like to see people walking around holding my receipt. It makes me proud!

I miss you guys. I'll be home on Sunday night. Until then, be good, enjoy Dad's time and most of all just have fun!

Hugs and Kisses,

Mom

Mer said...

All you Dads are the same, I guess that is why we have moms!! If we didn't... wow that is a scary thought I don't even want to go there!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails