Friday, October 3, 2008

My Temple Art, by Melissa

Today I celebrate the launching of my first online store, www.mytempleart.com! I've been working on this for a while and have sold a few pieces, but the urgency of my debut stems from my first appearance at the Battlecreek Boutique on October 23 - 25, 2008. Yikes!

I'm tempted to do a little bragging.... so I will! I did all of the design work and animation on the website. I had to relearn some of the Flash programming, but I had a blast doing it. It's good to see something I've been working on for so long come to life.

If you know of anyone who needs a great wedding, anniversary or Christmas gift, give them the website info. Check out the website at: www.mytempleart.com

P.S. Just a quick FYI: Wing and I got married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple, but the Salt Lake City temple seems to work better for marketing purposes.

My good friend has created a very intuitive online store for small business owners that want an online presence. It's super easy to use and gives your products a great visual base. I recommend it to anyone that wants to start selling stuff online without the risk of investing a bunch of cash. You can even post your first 5 products for free! Can't beat that. The website can be found at: www.bigcartel.com 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there Miss,

I am so proud of you! When we married, I always knew you had so much talent. It makes me so proud when I see you use it.

The other day when the bishop called you up to do an impromptu talk from the pew, you said "we each have powers for good", in this case some people's powers are greater than others. grin.

I love you! What a GREAT website.

Mer said...

Hey Melissa I love your pictures! I wanted to order one for my mom but they were married in the Manti temple. Do you think you will be getting that one any time soon? :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations. I love them. Mer beat me to my question. I don't know if you should have favorites, but Manti is mine. Let me know if that one is coming. Also, I wanted to say again how much I loved what you said in church. I had forgotten that it was a suprise to you. That makes is all the more amazing.

Liz Prisbrey said...

These are beautiful! I checked out your website and I love your pictures. I noticed there weren't any size options. Do you have a set size or can you choose??

Michelle said...

I am so glad you have a website. I was just telling Cole about your pictures the other day and how I want one. They are so beautiful!

Sharla said...

Looks Great! I hope it goes well for you. Maybe I'll have to go to the Battlecreek Boutique just to see them in person and see you. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You are always impressing me with your many wonderful talents. When anyone sees the temple picture done just for me, they ask where, who, and how I got it. I smile proudly and say "my daughter did it for me". I cherish it and I know others will love their temple picture too!!
An impartial admirer....MOM!

Lindsey said...

The pictures are beautiful. I will definitely keep your website in mind. Congrats to Wing on the promotion. It was nice seeing you at Subway the other day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails