Thursday, October 9, 2008

Captain Underpants And His Faithful Sidekick

This is one of those entries that just can't be missed! Today, Parker and Grace are having a blast playing Captain Underpants and his Sidekick. When they were younger they played this game all of the time, but now that they are older Captain Underpants reveals himself less and less. Growing up spoils all of the fun. But, atleast these photos are going to be put to good use when Parker and Grace start dating!
Captain Underpants weapon of choice is the flying underpant flung with incredible speed. Let's just hope that the undies are clean. We try to ignore where the ammunition is stored, but it's impossible not to notice how they add to Parker's bulging physic. (grin)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Underpants can come to my rescue anytime!!! His sidekick looks pretty tough, too! I love the fling from the stairs. Such precision aiming and power are revealed plus a lot of other bulges that make me giggle:) You two are the best entertainment I have seen in a long time. See you soon Captain and girl sidekick!!!
Hugs and kisses,
Granny Diane

Amanda Diane said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!! Captain Underpants and his sidekick are one of my favorites! I never even see them coming...then all of the sudden I get hit in the head with a pair of.....ummmmmm.....you know what! Thanks for letting me document your adventures with my camera! You guys are AMAZING!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails