Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Fun on the Web, by Melissa














Looking for something fun to do while passing away the time until Halloween? Well, look no further! Blog-A-Butler has got some good ol' spooky fun to share with you. (Oops, I better give Amanda credit for most of the sites you see or else she'll scare the living BOO out of me!)

Know of some spine tingling Halloween websites? Post 'em on Blog-A-Butler and share the spine tingling love!

Carve a virtual pumpkin and avoid touching the slimy goo inside a real pumpkin:

http://www.cubpack81.com/images/carve_pumpkin.swf

This dude puts the scary back into carving punkins:

http://www.extremepumpkins.com/

Put your thinking caps on, this one is addicting. (Hey Egor! Get out of that jar of noggins! Dang, it's hard to get good help around here.)

http://dedge.com/flash/hangman/hangman.swf?a=300

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my little Butler buddies!!! I love your dot com! I'm so excited to check it all the time. Are you ready for Halloween? I hope you have a "spook-tacular" time trick-or-treating!!!

Love - Manda

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...thanks for giving me "props" for my groovy Halloween links I sent you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this family blog! I have never even seen one but I know that yours is fantabulous because Melissa did it. I will so miss the Butlers tomorrow night all dressed up trick-or-treating. I will be at Uncle Kenny's spook alley garage and Aaron says that it will be great and very scary. He has been helping to get it ready! Watch out for black cats, scary things and bumps in the night and have a great Halloween..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails