Tuesday, October 30, 2007

From The First Grade, by Grace














Today at school guess what happened? At recess it was fun. I played with my friends. Their names are Sadie and Kaloni. That's who I played with!

My teacher, Ms. Borum, tells funny jokes to us! My kindergarten teacher was fun too because she told jokes too. But today, Ms. Borum did a trick. She let two boys go to the bathroom. Their names are Braden and Broody. Ms. Borum pretended to be a spy when the whole class came through the door. She then had us hide under the tables. Braden and Broody could not find us. We were hiding under the tables. It was fun for me!

Tomorrow there is a Halloween party. It's gonna be fun! We get to dress up! We are going on a parade with the Kinders. (When I am at recess, I think that the Kinders are teeny.) We get to wear Halloween costumes.

We also get to go on a field trip and have pizza when we get back to school. We earned a pizza party! Yummy pizza from Ms. Borum.

My class has a lot of animals. We have a Tarantula, Iguana, a snake, two turtles and a tadpole that is growing into a frog. We also have fish. We have a tomato frog. That is all the animals we have. Oh, and our Iguana's name is Speedy because it is fast. It can also climb up trees.

I hope you have a very, very, very, very, very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, that Ms. Borum is so funny! I bet that Braden and Broody were very surprised.

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace! First grade sounds like so much fun. I can not believe that you really hid under your desks. That sounds so funny! I hope Halloween be be a blast! See you soon you cute little WITCH!!!
Love, Granny D.

Anonymous said...

Your teacher sounds so funny! That would've been a fun thing to do. Kaori will love reading your posts on here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace-i-nator!!! That Mrs. Borum is a kick in the pants! I've got to meet her some day. :) So, you call the kindergarten students "kinders"? That's funny. I think that's what grandma should start calling her students. I hope you post a blog about your adventures on Halloween! Have fun you little nutball you!!!

bearclaw said...

Hi! my little monkey. I hope you had a fun Halloween, don't eat all of your candy at once. I'm glad you like school. Your teacher and class activities sound too much fun. Paint me a picture that Grandma can bring home to me and I'll hang it on the fridge. Kiss baby Kate for me, I get lonely for all of you. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Grace, I want to go to school with you. Your teacher sounds like a lot of fun and I bet she loves having you in her class. I hope you enjoyed your pizza party. I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I also hope that you got more treats than tricks on Halloween. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

Grace, I wish that I could have had a teacher like you do in first grade. Mine was mean and I would cry every night because I didn't want to go to school! Finally, my mom transferred me to a different teacher and then I was happy. But I never got to hide under desks or have a pizza party. You are so lucky! It was fun to hear about your school day. Love you tons (even if you don't want me to hug you)!

Aunt Mindy said...

Hi Grace!
Your teacher sounds like a blast! My students are too big to hide under their desks, and too naughty to earn a pizza party! Your teacher is lucky to have good students like you! Christian had so much fun sitting by you at the buffet and chatting when we were in Las Vegas. We all think that you are pretty special (and really pretty)! Come and see us soon!
Love,
Aunt Mindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails