Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How To Post A Comment, by Melissa

The kids are so excited to see what people have to say about their website! So, if you have the time (and there's always time to share some love) there is a little link that says "comments" under each article. If someone else has posted a comment the comment link will have a number associated with it. Click on the "comments" link and type in a little message. Make sure that you fill out who the comment is from by clicking on the round button that says "other" and type in your name.

If you want to see what your comment looks like on Blog-a-Butler, click on the article title. For example, the title of this article is "How To Post A Comment, by Melissa." You'll also be able to see all of the other comments that our adoring fans have posted.

It's that simple... even Diane can do it! Besides, it's lonely out here in the desert! GET POSTING PLEASE!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey! I'm so glad you got on the bandwagon too. This is right up your alley. It will be great to be able to see what your up to. Glad to see things are good. Your little ones are getting not so little! Hope you have a Happy Halloween.

Aunt Koosh said...

Looks more like Parker is saying, "You bettah not make-ah me Mad-uh." (italian mobster/gangster accent)

Please don't use this look with Aunt Ku Mei; I'll melt into smithereens! Love you guys!

BTW - GRRRREEEAAAT IDEA on the Butler-blog. I Love It! I'll try to check in often - cuz I love you guys. HuGGS

Anonymous said...

Hey....this is a great idea..good job of turning it into action! Darling pictures....hope your Halloween was fantastic!!!! Thanks for the step by step process Meliss you understand my lingo...I'll check in often to see what your up too. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I have been invited to blog with the Butlers! I promise to check it everyday and try to leave comments often. I love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Kate with blue hair! I hope that Kate loved Halloween and wasn't too scared of all the little monsters running around! I wish that I could kiss Miss Kate right now, it would make me so happy. Butlers, have a great weekend and I will check in next week for more blogging.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails