Monday, October 29, 2007

Welcome to Blog-A-Butler, by Melissa














You have been selected to view the Blog-A-Butler website. What makes Y.O.U. so special? Becuase one of (1 out of 5 Butler's isn't bad) or all of the Butler's (your love tank is over flowin' now) LOVES YOU! We will be posting some of the cutey things that we Butler's do from time to time. This includes great photography, not so great photography, what's new in Butler Land and a whole bunch of stuff that we just need to blog out of us. So, if you need a little bit-o-Butler love, visit our site often and get a big virtual hug from the Butler family!

5 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Parker, Grace, Kate, Wing, Melissa, and Joey Wah!!! I miss you all so much and I'm so, so, so excited for your new "Blog-A-Butler"! I think that me and pug should start one. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I wish that I was outside sitting in the sun like this darling picture of Parker, Grace and Kater. It is windy today in American Fork, Utah. I love your new blog and will check it often. Bye, bye!

bearclaw said...

It was fun to get your blog and see your cute faces in the picture. I hope you have a great Halloween, don't get to scared trick or treating . Is your neighborhood decorated with spooky things? I'm sending some treats with Grandma. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Parker, Grace, and Baby Kate, This is a good picture of you all. Did you go hiking so you could find a great spot for picture taking? You look like you are having a good time. It is fun writing to you. Enjoy your sunshine, it is getting a little cooler here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails