Friday, May 1, 2009

1 Month Older and Cuter Too!


Today is Emily's one month birthday! I can't remember what life was like before she came into our lives. She naturally belongs to our family in her own special way. She is the sweetest little thing. Emily takes a bottle and "Mom's milk," sleeps most of the day and night, smiles, grunts half of the night, falls asleep when riding in the car or stroller and snuggles on my shoulder like a little lump of love. I can't imagine my life without her and our whole family just adores her. Happy one month birthday, Emily!
Daddy after a night of listening to Emily's little grunts.

Emily napping in the morning after a night of little grunts.

Good morning, sunshine!
Big brother held Emily for a half an hour during this picture.  You can see the strain of this awesome responsibility on his face in this picture.

4 comments:

Amanda Diane said...

HOLY COW!!! Baby Emily has changed soooooooo much in one month! But she's still as cute as ever. I can't wait to smooch on her in a few weeks! :)

Laura H said...

She IS cute. I think you should denfinetly keep her.

Lindsey said...

She is adorable! That is the first time I have seen her eyes open! Sounds like a typical newborn, I guess mine are the only ones that don't sleep during the night!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my lips on those chubber cheeks! I want to smooch on the rest of you kiddos too, so be prepared!
Aunt Mindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails