Thursday, May 14, 2009

Goooooo.... GRACE!, by Grace

Gimme a G ...   Gimme an R ...   Gimme an A ...   Gimme an C ...   Gimme an E ...
GO GRACE! I just got done taking beginning cheerleading. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in the class because my Mom said that I would have to cheer loud in front of people at games. That made me nervous, but I decided to do it anyway. I didn't know anyone in the class, but I made lots of friends the very first day. We did cheers and dance and fitness. It was a fun experience.


That cheer is called "Basket, Basket." That one is my favorite cheer. I like it because I played basketball before.

Give me a "f'" give me a "i" give me a "r" give me a "up." That spells fire up... clap,clap! I like that cheer too.
I learned great cheers. Now I can about do any cheer that I can think of.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You look like a natural!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails