Friday, May 1, 2009

Hiking With Daddy

 
Parker: We had to take a lot of pictures. This is the one that my dad said to do a really big smile. Reallllllllllllllllllly big! So I did as you can see. But, afterwords my Dad said that I ruined the picture because my smile was SO big that it covered the whole entire page. 

On the hike, there was also these almost naked guys running. All they had on was their boxers. They were singing, "I WANT TO BE A PARAMEDIC. STICK EM WITH A NEEDLE AND ANESTHETIC." They were weird.

Grace: I love my Dad so very much and he'll always be there even when he's busy. Because I LOVE my Daddy.  On our hike, there was these tunnels that were really fun to go into. We thought we heard bats and saw some bat guano. Yucky! You can see the tunnels in the background of our smiley picture.

Kate: Bat guano is gross. And then we wented into some tunnels. Parker's friend Zachary went too. Daddy carried me all over and I roaded on him shoulders and I tooted on him shoulders too. I love my Daddy. Daddy is at home now working in the office.

3 comments:

Cari J said...

We love the tunnel hike too, isn't that a great place? Kate's comments were great!! :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOL! Kate is funny and cute!

Lin said...

I love reading the things that the kids say...it is priceless! I could probably do better in that area myself...before I know it, they will be all grown up and I won't be able to remember very much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails