Friday, June 19, 2009

The Big Ten!

My chubby little baby boy is TEN YEARS OLD today! Every birthday reminds of his original birthday when my water broke at 6:00 am when Wing had just got home from an Amway convention in Ogden. We were living with my parents at the time, trying to save up enough money to get our first house. When my water broke I asked Wing, "What color it that? Oh, I think my water just broke!" Wing's eyes went huge and we hustled up the stairs holding my wet garment bottoms. My Mom met me in the hallway, took my wet bottoms, (what a great Mom) and Wing and I sped off the hospital with a towel in hand. When checking the rear view mirror we noticed Dr Richards in his cherry red Porche right behind us. He was headed to the hospital to do his laundry! All three of us walked through the hospital door and the nurses jumped when they saw me with my towel because when they see a towel they know it's for real! The rest is 10 years of wonderful memories!

Parker choose to go to Brick Oven for his birthday lunch. This is the huge chocolate moose lollipop pie that they gave him. He's pretty pumped about it, but couldn't finish it.

We went to Jump-On-It later. Zac Christensen stayed the weekend with us while his parents visited colleges with his sister. It was a special treat to have Parker's best friend with us.

The ballon guy at Brick Oven hooked us up with his detailed balloon art.



Happy Birthday, Parker! We are so glad that you choose to bring your sweet self to our family. You are a great example to all of us and we love you tons and tons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails