Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a guy!

Melissa: Wing has always been an awesome Dad. On his first Father's Day he received a very special gift, a baby boy! When he first saw Parker his eyes were huge with pride and his grin just about fell off his face. I knew from that time forward that Wing would dedicated himself to being a good father, provider and husband. We are so blessed to have him as our Daddy. He makes learning, playing, stories and life just plain fun! When Daddy is around life is better. Wing, thank you for being the man who I fell in love with and for raising our children with inspiration and love. I love you, Wingy. Happy Father's Day!
Grace: My dad is the best. He always cares for us and no matter what, he will love us. Fathers are so special and they help you when you need it. They are always there. My favorite thing to do with my Dad is to go on a bike ride. One time we went into 7-11 on our bikes and I saw my friend there. We said, "Hi" and then left. Some kids from school saw me too. I just said, "Cool!" My Dad is the best! Love ya, Dad! Kate: I love to go swimming with my Dad. I love to be naked with him. I love to jump on the tramp with him too. I love to go on field trips with him and I love to be his best buddy. Someday we will get married because it's my turn to marry him next. I love to drive with him at Grandmas. You are a very special Daddy!
Parker: My Daddy is my favorite pal. I love him very much because he's my dad and all of those reasons. I wish you a Happy Father's Day. I hope you enjoy playing with me cause you better play with me when you gets back. Happy Father's Day Dad. I love you!

1 comment:

Your Dad...Wing said...

I just love each one of you. It's your beatiful smiles, giggly laughs and tender spirits that make being a dad fairly easy. Thank you for being you, I couldn't be a father to a greater family. And what about that Mom? She makes me the man that I am....looks like I am father because of how great you all are! (pretend I am hugging you and spinning you around until you are dizzy, and we fall on the couch and wrestle) I LOVE YOU! Parker, I give you a nuggie. Grace, I swing you and dance. Kate I make you fly soooo high. Emily, we nuzzle noses. Melissa we wink and be romantic. Hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails