Monday, June 8, 2009

Pine Wood Derby, by Parker

I had lots of fun at my 2nd Pine Wood Derby. My car was the Mighty Mouse! My car was the only one that crashed, in the second half. This is how it happened. First, my car went down the and lost a screw. So that caused it to hit the bottom and need repair. Next my car went down for the final time. So it gained speed and BANG!! My car's wheels flew out on the track and it sputtered around and round hitting all the other cars an giving them a boost. Then it flipped over and stopped. I didn't know what to think then I thought it was AWESOME!!!!!! My mom thought I would freak out. Pffffttt... No!

On the picture above that's all of us getting prepared to go down the big track. There's 4 lanes. My crash happened when I was on lane 3. I tell you my car was sabotaged,  I tell you sabotaged. 
There's me right after my car crashed with my buddies, Zac and Brady.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How fun! I can't wait for David to do stuff like that. Madison is really going to miss Grace.:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails